Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aloken skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xdropz

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 pm

I have two, I guess you can call them complaints but im not really complaining. Firstly the aloken skill destroy storm is completely gone from the skill tree, personally i use that skill and it is very decent. I hope to see it added back in the next patch.

Secondly, mana shock. Really? My personal opinion is to remove mana shock. Its pointless, its very slow so using it would cause a disadvantage to yourself. If an aloken wants to use it, thats their preference but im sure it can be out potted. I think any type of mana drain puts an unfair advantage to the user.

Thirdly, Ethreal shock! Alokens power skill! what happened to it? This is alokens power skill, most classes have one. For AK fury of rondow, crits about 15-25k.. summies have fury explosion. for alokens it was ethreal shock. Before i was criting about 20k, now i crit 4-6k. insanely nerfed.

Other than that I havent come across any other problems. Ill post more if I see any.

Oh yea.. the alokens crit buff. that needs to come back.

and why does regression increase the critical rate of the person im attacking?
Back to top Go down
xdropz

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 am

also bagis have blast. thats their power skill.
Back to top Go down
Moonrider

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 am

Eternal shock is a good skil but you arent supposed to hit 20k in pvp with it, u can check how much dmg it is supposed to do
http://2moons.mmosite.com/calculator/aloken_skill.shtml
Back to top Go down
NatsuDragneel

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 am

Destroy storm isn't in Skill shop, we gained the skill again but can't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloken skills
Page 1 of 1