Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aloken skills

Go down 
+2
Vandersmut
SainT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SainT

SainT

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 am

Destroy Storm - last hit should do huge dmg
Ancient Force - inscreasae dmg
Ethereal shock - inscrease dmg
Back to top Go down
Vandersmut

Vandersmut

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 am

I Support this 100%...Aloken is under used due to some skills not working properly.
I'd like to add to the List

*Double Spear - Increase Damage
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 am

Thank you for post we will fix soon
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron-fi.forumotion.com
tarok77

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 am

And i think aloken have really low dmg compared to others,example ak buff adds 800 psyihicall dmg aloken does have only crit and 1 dmg buff but it does not increase 800:( . And passive at guardarm skills gives only 50 def ... Its really weak + and mana shock is missing this is the best skill for aloken :O How can i own people in pvp whithout mana shock bugged skills low def cuz of passive ony transformation buff adds deff even mage has 2 def buffs . Please fix aloken so all classes will be same Wink And yea i forgot to meniton the dmg skills are bugged cuz alot of hits do same low dmg example 1 skill hits like 17k crit the other one hits 13k lol but both are high lvl skills test aloken and fix it ! So we alokens can pvp normmally and kill mobs faster.I DONT WANNA BE WEAK Smile and 1 more thing Very Happy i forgot i cant even kb whit +7 weap we really need more dmg and more def otherway we are doomed Very Happy Please try to fix !
Back to top Go down
lukyz
Admin
Admin
lukyz

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:58 pm

ok thank you,we will try to fix all this into the next patch
Back to top Go down
dannyx1

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Still not Fixed just saying double spear still weak damage only hits once and tends to miss alot! um the tranz skill not the throwing spear one but the other one i forgot name but it also hits low where as the throwinging spear one hits once and hits high.
Back to top Go down
lukyz
Admin
Admin
lukyz

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:07 am

aloken is already very strong,we will watch on the balance
Back to top Go down
dannyx1

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 am

dude balanced my ass the skills aint even working right shyt aint balanced ur just dumb fix this shyt or this server will fail bro just sayin.
ill fraps a video if you want of the bugged skills or i can just quit now cus some staff memeber said it would be fixed in the next patch and seen 2 patches and nothing has changed -.- false promises

Last edited by dannyx1 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cus it needed to be)
Back to top Go down
lukyz
Admin
Admin
lukyz

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 am

well aloken is strong enough,we are going to fix the bugs,but not making him stronger,so make a fraps with the bugs if you want.
Im very curious cuz for me its working fine xD...really we could use one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aloken skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloken skills   Aloken skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloken skills
Page 1 of 1