Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnezak's Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amnezak

Amnezak

Amnezak's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Amnezak's Gm Application   Amnezak's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 am

- IGN (In Game Name):Azure Knight {VIP}Amnezak

- Level:Amnez Lv.250

- Dekaron Game Experience:I started playing 2moons since action 6, I have 3 chars on Hellion, I played there for 4 years, Which means i know almost every quest every map, where to farm etc etc i can be very helpful with this,Now a days i heard about private servers, Since then I have played on Dekaron Eternia,Evolution,Elite,Zan And Abnormal... Up until now i play on Impulse and Global Dekaron

- Experience on the position:I have been a Staff member on Abnormal Dekaron by the name of F4TE, my main job was to catch hackers, and i was currently learning gm commands but i had to leave for personal reasons which made me stop playing dekaron for over a year but now iam back..

- Information about you:I love video games, especially role playing games, i love to help out alot and iam a fun person to be and play with, as much as i am playfull and funny i can be extremely serious, i learn very quickly and learn from every mistake. I also have great ideas for forum & in-game .

- How much can you be online:As long as needed everyday .

- What can you do for us? Like i said in abnormal i hunt hackers i hate any player whom can ruin a fun game, I can make this priority , i can also make very amusing events for players, i can also come up with crazy ideas for the server, on my own part ive been on alot of private servers iam a player and i know what players like and dont like . I also love do donate for a good cause .

Last edited by Amnezak on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Amnezak's Gm Application   Amnezak's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am

I`m gonna give my +1 on your application !
Good Luck !

~Raven
Back to top Go down
DangeR

PostSubject: Re: Amnezak's Gm Application   Amnezak's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
rampage12

PostSubject: :)   Amnezak's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:47 am

i give +1 to this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnezak's Gm Application   Amnezak's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnezak's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1