Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenwaugh24

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:01 pm

- IGN (In Game Name): NoResForYou, JackaL

- Level: 223, 184

- Dekaron Game Experience: Since Closed Beta

- Experience on the position: Plenty...was a game master on a couple servers such as Heavens Gate, Rejects, Hell Dekaron, Ruby Dekaron...forget the names of the rest

- Information about you: well im 24 years old, im married, i have 2 children, i own my own home and i enjoy using my time that i have to play dekaron as a getaway from stress.

- How much can you be online: 10-14 hours if needed...usual gaming day is about 5-6 hours.

- What can you do for us? well since im playing here ive seen a handful of hackers every other day...the gm's ive seen do there job of course but even when doing there job they dont have eyes everywhere, also i like doing events to keep players enjoying the game and make them be to their friends "oh this server is awesome you guys gotta try it out...the gm's here do some sick events" type of talk.

i understand your not hiring GM's but i thought it would be ok to at least post my application incase in the future i could get a possible chance. if not well i tried.

Good Job Impulse...keep up the amazing work!!!
Back to top Go down
randy335

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 pm

GM applications are currently closed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 am

[GM] Appication are closed
#closed
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron-fi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1