Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in bussines {MOD}Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrchrisse

mrchrisse

Back in bussines {MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Back in bussines {MOD}Application   Back in bussines {MOD}Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 am

I know that {MOD} applications aint open but want you to know that there is an realy dedicated and experienced player that want to be apart of this community and staff and help to get this server #1 Smile

- IGN (In Game Name): PrincessHunter

- Level: 123 atm

- Dekaron Game Experience: Ive been {MOD} on Darkmoondekaron, and [GM] on another server but forgot the name of it, ive been modding for almost a year now and been playing alot of dekaron private servers and ofc global dekaron , been playing Dekaron for almost 5 years now so yea i do got lots of experience of dekaron.
I own/staff on/ a few communities/forums (not dekaron communities) so im good with communities/forums to.

- Experience on the position: I've been {MOD} on DarkMoonDekaron, and been just modding for fun and for people with ideas, im active and can handle issues ingame suchas as in forums, i'm good with people and realy friendly. So do i got lots of experience about dekaron so i can easily answer questions about almost everything.

- Information about you (why should we choose you?):
I am applying to be a staff because I think that I could really bring more to the game by just being an active staff member. I know my rights and taking care of hackers. There have been many times where I have been in game, and I would go a couple hours without seeing a staff member, and I think that a more active presence could do the player base some good. I also think that with a good 4 years of dekaron under my belt, I could really help newcomers with tips on gear, where to farm, builds etc.

- Ideas for our server: Wars/Fights (arranged by a member of staff) between players there you can see who's the best player ingame and ofc the winner gets a price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.impulsedekaron.com

Back in bussines {MOD}Application
Page 1 of 1