Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelique On A Rise!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DigitalPh33r

Angelique On A Rise! Empty
PostSubject: Angelique On A Rise!   Angelique On A Rise! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Guild name : Angelique

Leader : DigitalPh33r

Info: I am looking for loyal players who are ready to be remembered here as legends.

Guild info: This is a guild build from blood sweat & tears. We will not suck up or give in too any other guild on this server.

What u need to know : This guild is for everyone who is ready to meet new people and is ready to build a trusted and enjoyable team player and team pk and on and on kinda thing.

In this guild you are expected to do what you feel like doing, and speak your mind to the fullest extend.

I may be the guild leader, however decisions will be made in the guild with everyone together in guild meetings and ideas will also be discussed in guild meetings.

We only have 4 solid rules to be honest what i expect from you as a leader and others hopefully too.

Rules
-------
1. Do not hack ( its the upper most laziest thing to do and takes all the fun away. )

2. Do not discriminate (racism)(we all come from different places all around the world , some speak better English then others some only a little, please bear in mind that I do not want to hear,read any type of racial or verbal words towards anyone in the guild, outside off it.

3. Be Active. (I have come across tons of guilds that died due to players just not been active enough , please try to be active so we can keep this guild alive and rock .

4. Respect. Respect each other in the guild and try to be nice to each other if you have a problem with a member try to message me about it so that I can take care of the problem and hopefully come up with a resolution for you Wink

Guild Events

We will host guild events on

Fridays and Saturdays

If we have enough members and everything is running good we will start guild events , the events will be discussed soon

Requirements

For now we don't have a requirement but it will go higher as we progress in game i don't even have a char yet currently installing the
game lool Wink

I hope you enjoyed reading this and i really hope you are interested in joining us.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS GUILD PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THIS THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
OR SIMPLY PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IN GAME THE INFORMATION I LISTED HERE

"IF I DONT REPLY TOO YOU IN GAME THEN KEEP SENDING ME THE PRIVATE MESSAGE UNTIL I DO"

CHAR NAME:
CLASS:
HOW ACTIVE YOU ARE:
LEVEL
:

THANKS AND CYA'LL IN GAME Wink .

Back to top Go down

Angelique On A Rise!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Team FI :: Impulse Gaming Community :: Guilds-
Jump to: