Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hooker

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:28 pm

- IGN (In Game Name): ImmaHooker / Lone

- Level: Mage: 250 Bagi: 250

- Dekaron Game Experience: I've been playing 2moons / dekaron ever since 2moons was in closed beta. i know pretty much everything there is needed to know about dekaron.
been playing in private servers since 2 years before an english private server was made.
chinese / korean private servers.
I've played on just about every server / private server made.

- Experience on the position: I was a gm on dekaron ultra, i had plenty of time to mess with the commands
only thing i don't know how to do with gm commands is ban someone, never had to do that

- Information about you: there isn't really much about me. i'm easy to get along with. at this point i don't really have much of a life so i tend to spend my spare time playing games, i'm a dekaron person and if i was to play something else i'd feel like i'd be betraying the game made for me. <3 dekaron
i'm only fluent in english, i can also try to learn other languages needed if i had to.

- How much can you be online: i can be online as much as needed

- What can you do for us? i can do a lot, i've got friends who play dekaron and a lot of games, i can bring them here for the fun, i know the times for hackers to come online and hack, and i know the hacking spots so i know where to look to find them. i can be on times when other gms can't be online.

Skype name: chowdaa

Last edited by hooker on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added skype name)
Back to top Go down
xRuthless

xRuthless

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 pm

+1 he has been on the game for a while and pretty much knows everything about the game ....
and all the information he inputted is correct. Man that guy can take anything that comes at him any problem
ricky childers for president Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hooker

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 am

lol thanks ruth
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:39 am

I know you and you don`t seem so friendly and kind.
For now you get a -1 from me.
Good Luck !

~Raven.
Back to top Go down
hooker

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Raven wrote:
Good Luck !

~Raven.

Jealous much? You don't know me. I don't seem friendly? Friendly or kind people don't help other people make gears? Friendly or kind people don't help low level members in the guild level? Friendly or kind people don't just let someone use their +9 set until they get theirs back? Damn Raven, if that's not friendly or kind, PLEASE explain to me what is.
Back to top Go down
xRuthless

xRuthless

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Umm to be honest raven u should not be talking shit about someone u dont know. what u been gm for like 4 days? u don't know hooker that guy helps everyone out he made a +9 set for someone and he is always helping lower ppl out soo yea m8 u should really shut the hell up :/
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm

hooker wrote:
Raven wrote:
Good Luck !

~Raven.

Jealous much? You don't know me. I don't seem friendly? Friendly or kind people don't help other people make gears? Friendly or kind people don't help low level members in the guild level? Friendly or kind people don't just let someone use their +9 set until they get theirs back? Damn Raven, if that's not friendly or kind, PLEASE explain to me what is.

Jealous on you ? Really ?
Dude I wouldn`t give you any + or - if I wouldn`t know who you are and how you talk about others Wink.
And about you Ruthless .. The applicant shouldn`t be talking shit either about someone he doesn`t know.
My -1 stays !
Good Luck !

~Raven
Back to top Go down
xRuthless

xRuthless

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:02 am

OK let me ask you this raven why did u give rick -1 ? and you gave amzenak what ever his name +1 huh? maybe because you don't know hooker? have you ever played with him? i am pretty sure you are giving hooker a -1 becuase he reported your dumb ass -.- i am sorry but i am speaking the truth and perhaps u gave that ak amzenak a +1 because you know him from a different game? or you guys are friends irl or something .. but u shouldn't really be giving people -1 if you don't know them m8 your just a pathetic ... Ruthless out lol!
Back to top Go down
darknaruto

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 am

Yes, Rick +1 all the way. You have helped me a lot, your my friend, and the most important thing : You do know more about dekaron then me and ruthless together and you need more credit for that, so therefore I belive you would make a really good Gm.

+1 you deserve it. santa

--
Before Rappa comes and bans us all to hell, Ruthless, since this is becoming a discussion topic;

Rave, shut up. Just shut up, Whatever you say or do, won't matter because from the moment you were caught grinding with the mobs in the Dream, I will never respect you as a player or Gm. In my opinion, you should have that GM taken away from you from the moment that you were reported because GM's aren't suppose to break rules, I dont care if players do, after all we get our punishments, you don't.

And also, a friend's character was jailed for putting money on to loa floor that is not a infriction and I am pretty damn sure that you were the one responsible for it.

My point? You have no influence over me. I don't like you, I never will, and your actions on this post are not proving you are a better person. A GM shouldn't be giving his option on another's player Gm application in the first place, so please, if you actually take being a GM serious, leave, and stop bothering Rick and his application because He has people he helped to prove you wrong, and yet you don't have any prove of any way to make your statements true. So, as I said before; Leave. Leave and stop bothering this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1