Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lolandrylol

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:14 am

-IGN: Cha0s ; Queen queen ; BloodWhip

-Level: Cha0s(hunter 245) Queen(mage 250) BloodWhip (Segnale 223)

- Dekaron Game Experience:
for 3 years i play 2moons (mage lvl 154) (when i find pv. sv. i just sold it Smile...)

-Experience on the position:I was GM and MOD at Fussion dekaron, i was GM in another 3 new small pv. sv. but they have closed really fast, so I do not even remember the names Very Happy

-Information about me:I was born in the Republic of Moldova, but i live at italy Already 6 years, i have already finish the school, i dont have job, i have GF , i love to party bounce bounce .

- How much can you be online: 10/24 i go outside home only for mine GF and saturday for party's

- What can you do for us? I can help make this server more active , whit realy funy events (personal idea), I LOVE TO FIND and
BAN the HACKERS! this is 80% why i aply for GM afro
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 am

What was your name on fussion dekaron ?

~Raven
Back to top Go down
lolandrylol

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:25 am

DarkArts
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am

As far as I remember and i do remember pretty well there was no such gm or mod on fussion Smile

~Raven
Back to top Go down
lolandrylol

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:31 am

I think I know better than you where I've been gm or mod
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 am

lolandrylol wrote:
I think I know better than you where I've been gm or mod

Yeah well.. you might want to show us some proofs of you being a gm there ? Smile
You know.. i played fussion since it's first release and i've been a mod a long time there.. so i`d like to see some proofs.
I`m just saying.. just hope you are not lying about it Wink

~Raven
Back to top Go down
lolandrylol

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 am

I had many photos on my old pc, I would have made ​​you see, but mine old pc die-.-
Back to top Go down
lolandrylol

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 am

can you add me at skype? putem sa vorbim in limba romana Smile badboy_Andry nu trage atentia la nick l-am facut cand aveam 11 ani lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM  Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1