Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!

Go down 
+9
lolandrylol
hooker
xRuthless
Raven
mario95
selga0812
Cyrox
[DEV]Gev
13 posters
AuthorMessage
[DEV]Gev

Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Hello guys,

As you have noticed, the is a maintenance going on right now and I want to inform you guys why I am doing it.
First our vote page has been hacked or smth like that and everyone was able to vote continouslly affraid . As no one reported this, the backup wont be able to restore all the stuff so I have to do everything manually, that means that I have to delete every item by hand affraid affraid affraid and the players that used this exploit wont have any of the old DShop items!!! Right now I am half way done (that means another 2 or 3 hours of maintenance) and. After the server is on again, your decide that your items that have been deleted were legits, please leave a reply here (don't stress out the GM's in game just post it here) and I will have a look into it!!!!
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: It seems like the admin is off so I wont be able to start the server till he comes back.
Edit2: The server is up!!!

Last edited by [DEV]Gev on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyrox

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Lol Pro.
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Cyrox wrote:
Lol Pro.
Pro my ass....It takes forever to check the accounts(its been 5 hours since I started)....
Back to top Go down
Cyrox

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Dam, Pain in the ass:/
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Cyrox wrote:
Dam, Pain in the ass:/
for you or for me? lol!
Back to top Go down
selga0812

PostSubject: [DEV]Gev   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Sir Y isnt i cannot exchange my 4.5k CV in loa agency for a Ring of impulse +3? reply plsss thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyrox

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:42 am

So the server is still offline because the Admin hasn't come on yet?
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 am

selga0812 wrote:
Sir Y isnt i cannot exchange my 4.5k CV in loa agency for a Ring of impulse +3? reply plsss thx Smile
https://dekaron-fi.forumotion.com/t360-exchanging-npc-for-rings-3

Cyrox wrote:
So the server is still offline because the Admin hasn't come on yet?
yep scratch
Back to top Go down
mario95

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 am

DEV GEV Mein Items of Bagi Are Leggit and other from my Account its me Zeus. I Just voted 2x in a day like 8 in a morning and 8 in the evening so i had 160coins a day and i bought me +9 wep and 4x crit gems and rings too.
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:08 am

mario95 wrote:
DEV GEV Mein Items of Bagi Are Leggit and other from my Account its me Zeus. I Just voted 2x in a day like 8 in a morning and 8 in the evening so i had 160coins a day and i bought me +9 wep and 4x crit gems and rings too.
Please post this after the rollback Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyrox

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 am

Rolll back? Oh wow
If theirs a Roll Back I don't think my Chars will even exsist...
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 am

Cyrox wrote:
Rolll back? Oh wow

There won`t be a complete rollback.
They will rollback the server just until your items were still on the account so you will have them all back !

~Raven
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am

Raven wrote:
Cyrox wrote:
Rolll back? Oh wow

There won`t be a complete rollback.
They will rollback the server just until your items were still on the account so you will have them all back !

~Raven

Well not really....I deleted them by hand so...there will probably be items deleted for players that didn't use the exploit. Thats why I have created this topic.
Back to top Go down
selga0812

PostSubject: [DEV]Gev   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:39 am

Im Cronus My +9 weapon for bagi i only ups that Sad wat time server is up?
Back to top Go down
xRuthless

xRuthless

PostSubject: already got my stuff thanks :)   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 am

Smile))

Last edited by xRuthless on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hooker

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 pm

i can vouch for most of this stuff. cuz he's had it since i realized ruthless was ruthless.
Back to top Go down
lolandrylol

PostSubject: i have lose rings +0   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:19 pm

soul of impulse, distruction,3x athenas ''Queen''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Last edited by . on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mario95

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 am

WTF ! I even not knew that the vote page were hacked!!
I LOST ALL!!!!
i lost
1x +3 impulse
1x+3 Kent
3x+3 Athena
3x+3Hades
+9 ALL WEPS! I MADE ALL ALMOST ALONE!!!! (I had all weps +9 for all charakters!!)
4xCRITGEMS
YOU JUST HAD TO DELETE THE ABUSED THINGS NOT WHO TAKE HIS TIME TO GET THEM BY THE GAME OR VOTING
AND ALL CHARAKTER LOSE HIS 550 COINS WINGS!!! Twisted Evil
For ak i had 3x axes and 1 shield
for sum tb
for hunter xbox bow
bagi fs gauntlet +9 with 4x crit gems
aloken spear and shield
seg the whip
mage the wand!!
WELL THAT NOT ALL AL CHARAKTER HAS A COSTUME!!ITS ME Zeus

Now let me rage out lol what the fuck you did you said you delete just the abused things !! If i dont get this thing back i leave and i think the most that get same problem as me will do it too!
I vote since the server is up and i played since forbidden lost the castle i votet every day 2x at 8 in morning and 8 in the evening!!
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 am

luismartirey wrote:
NOTE: I ABUSED THE BUG. WHICH MEANS YOU DELETE THE ITEMS I ABUSED. NOT THE ITEMS I HAD BEFORE THE BUG.

- +9 190 Hunter Chest (4x 5% All Magic Resist) [ABUSED GEMS] [LEGIT CHEST]
- +9 190 Hunter Helmet (4x 10% Guard Bijou) [ABUSED GEMS] [LEGIT HELMET]
- +9 190 Hunter Gloves [LEGIT]
- +9 190 Hunter Pants [LEGIT]
- +9 160 Bow (4x 5% Critical Damage) [ABUSED GEMS + WEAPON]
- 3x Athena's Tears +3 (Traded for CV's) [LEGIT]
- +3 Soul of Impulse (Gifted by Ruthless) [ABUSED]
- 100 Blacksmith's Talisman [ABUSED]
- Wings of Hellion [ABUSED]
- Wild Soul Set [ABUSED]

Ok...so here is a list with everything you bought:
Spoiler:
Now the legit items are those 3 rings, but I think that using 100 talismans and 73 souls of alchemist prove that the chest and the helmet are not legit and as I remember, I have not deleted any gloves, pants or boots but if you really want I can do some research about your account and check if they really were deleted!!!

##########################
xRuthless wrote:
ummm yes i admit i use the coin glitch what ever it was but i got some legit items that i actually got or bought from someone else and now when i logged in there goes my legit items wtff -.- man this is bs :/
the items that we're legit:
my armor lvl 190 magic +9 x4 all magic res
my weapon +9 x4 critical gems
my tiger mount yellow
my soul costume
three of my wings my legendary large wings ;my wings of helion; my wings or tyrant
i bought 1 +3 athena tear
my argates : i had 200+ each forgot number not lying
my abaddon powder and trieste water had a new set of em that i bought
my royal bagi warrior set
and thats it i think had more things but these are my most important items that i lost ........ Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
ohh ohhh ohhh and i forgot hehe Very Happy and a +9 with x4 70 gems u dont have to give me the x4 70 gems back son :/

Your list is:
Spoiler:

So you had some legit stuff...I will do a deeper investigation to make sure that everything is all right but those medials don't look pretty legit...

lolandrylol wrote:
I will have a look into that.

mario95 wrote:
WTF ! I even not knew that the vote page were hacked!!
I LOST ALL!!!!
i lost
1x +3 impulse
1x+3 Kent
3x+3 Athena
3x+3Hades
+9 ALL WEPS! I MADE ALL ALMOST ALONE!!!! (I had all weps +9 for all charakters!!)
4xCRITGEMS
YOU JUST HAD TO DELETE THE ABUSED THINGS NOT WHO TAKE HIS TIME TO GET THEM BY THE GAME OR VOTING
AND ALL CHARAKTER LOSE HIS 550 COINS WINGS!!! Twisted Evil
For ak i had 3x axes and 1 shield
for sum tb
for hunter xbox bow
bagi fs gauntlet +9 with 4x crit gems
aloken spear and shield
seg the whip
mage the wand!!
WELL THAT NOT ALL AL CHARAKTER HAS A COSTUME!!ITS ME Zeus

Now let me rage out lol what the fuck you did you said you delete just the abused things !! If i dont get this thing back i leave and i think the most that get same problem as me will do it too!
I vote since the server is up and i played since forbidden lost the castle i votet every day 2x at 8 in morning and 8 in the evening!!

Spoiler:

Are you kidding me??!?! affraid affraid affraid affraid

So till the next patch I will have a look trough all the info you guys have given me...I am sorry that I deleted legit items aswell but now I can go into a deeper investigation with this stuff.

PS: Next time report if something similar happens again. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 am

Last edited by . on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pauleta

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am

m caracters in game are TheVampire / Mithrandir / BlackViper /TheGhorGhyz / S3rpian/ DiaVolO ...
the things i miss and i hope i remember corect:
-ak +9 magic chest 4x5% all magic ress
-+9 shield 3x70 medials
-+9 magic wand 3x5% crit dmg
-+9 2h axe
-+9 staff 4x5% crit dmg
-4x5% all magic ress from m mage chest
-bow theat had 7% fire dmg ( ps idk why he took theat cas had no d shop gems )
-some rings +3(athena impulse) theat i got them with m own coins not with the bug vote (ps dont remember how many i got with m own coins and how many i got with the bug vote coins)
-5 costume -1 on ea of m caracters
-legendary wings on m ak
-0 coins on m acconts - and i had lots
-+9 guard with 10% block in it
-D shop buffs on all m caracters
-alot of +0 rings dont remember how many but over 15
I HAD THEAT MANY CAS I HAVE 17 ACCONTS THEAT I VOTED WITH ( I DONT THINK IS FORBIDDEN TO HAVE MORE ACCONTS)
This all i had them none of the was with coins from buged vote
(ps this is what i remember for the moment , if i remind something i will post again )
Thanks hope i will get m things back
Back to top Go down
meming21

PostSubject: why delete items?!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

if your server is hacked you must just work with it! not deleting any items!
if the items is already there! you should only let them have it!
im just voting every 12Hours so why my items being deleted too?!!!!

Hate this one!
Back to top Go down
andriuxs123

PostSubject: I W8 1 month   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 am

Hello Guys its me Evilmages I wana play this server unban me mage :} i w8 1 month Dont use hack again 100%,My mage in prison i go login and he prison Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 am

Last edited by . on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andriuxs123

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:00 am

Im sorry for hack but i dont make new char my old mage have all set +9 and weopon +9 me upgrading this set 3 weak i dont wana play again with new char Thats al Sorry
Back to top Go down
hooker

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 am

Well, I guess that's what you get for hacking. Once you're banned, you're banned for good. They won't unban you.

Anyways.. Gev, i just noticed that I'm missing my rings on my bagi. Lone. 1 Destruction and 3 Tears
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 am

xRuthless wrote:
ummm yes i admit i use the coin glitch what ever it was but i got some legit items that i actually got or bought from someone else and now when i logged in there goes my legit items wtff -.- man this is bs :/
the items that we're legit:
my armor lvl 190 magic +9 x4 all magic res
my weapon +9 x4 critical gems
my tiger mount yellow
my soul costume
three of my wings my legendary large wings ;my wings of helion; my wings or tyrant
i bought 1 +3 athena tear
my argates : i had 200+ each forgot number not lying
my abaddon powder and trieste water had a new set of em that i bought
my royal bagi warrior set
and thats it i think had more things but these are my most important items that i lost ........ Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
ohh ohhh ohhh and i forgot hehe Very Happy and a +9 with x4 70 gems u dont have to give me the x4 70 gems back son :/

I had a look and they look legit but I did not find the Soul Costume on your account. You will have your items back asap.

###########################

lolandrylol wrote:

You did not have those rings!!!

luismartirey wrote:
NOTE: I ABUSED THE BUG. WHICH MEANS YOU DELETE THE ITEMS I ABUSED. NOT THE ITEMS I HAD BEFORE THE BUG.

- +9 190 Hunter Chest (4x 5% All Magic Resist) [ABUSED GEMS] [LEGIT CHEST]
- +9 190 Hunter Helmet (4x 10% Guard Bijou) [ABUSED GEMS] [LEGIT HELMET]
- +9 190 Hunter Gloves [LEGIT]
- +9 190 Hunter Pants [LEGIT]
- +9 160 Bow (4x 5% Critical Damage) [ABUSED GEMS + WEAPON]
- 3x Athena's Tears +3 (Traded for CV's) [LEGIT]
- +3 Soul of Impulse (Gifted by Ruthless) [ABUSED]
- 100 Blacksmith's Talisman [ABUSED]
- Wings of Hellion [ABUSED]
- Wild Soul Set [ABUSED]

We did not delete your pants(+7 not +9) and your gloves, as for your chest and helmet...well you wont get them back because you used lots of talismans that were abused.... You will have your rings back.

pauleta wrote:
m caracters in game are TheVampire / Mithrandir / BlackViper /TheGhorGhyz / S3rpian/ DiaVolO ...
the things i miss and i hope i remember corect:
-ak +9 magic chest 4x5% all magic ress
-+9 shield 3x70 medials
-+9 magic wand 3x5% crit dmg
-+9 2h axe
-+9 staff 4x5% crit dmg
-4x5% all magic ress from m mage chest
-bow theat had 7% fire dmg ( ps idk why he took theat cas had no d shop gems )
-some rings +3(athena impulse) theat i got them with m own coins not with the bug vote (ps dont remember how many i got with m own coins and how many i got with the bug vote coins)
-5 costume -1 on ea of m caracters
-legendary wings on m ak
-0 coins on m acconts - and i had lots
-+9 guard with 10% block in it
-D shop buffs on all m caracters
-alot of +0 rings dont remember how many but over 15
I HAD THEAT MANY CAS I HAVE 17 ACCONTS THEAT I VOTED WITH ( I DONT THINK IS FORBIDDEN TO HAVE MORE ACCONTS)
This all i had them none of the was with coins from buged vote
(ps this is what i remember for the moment , if i remind something i will post again )
Thanks hope i will get m things back

I'm still checking your account's.

meming21 wrote:
if your server is hacked you must just work with it! not deleting any items!
if the items is already there! you should only let them have it!
im just voting every 12Hours so why my items being deleted too?!!!!

Hate this one!

Yea... I, probably, would've let them have the items if they reported this right away... but guess what... it was reported after 2 days, so shall I consider that the ones that abused this are the ones that hacked the server and ban ip them or just delete the items that were abused?

andriuxs123 wrote:
Hello Guys its me Evilmages I wana play this server unban me mage :} i w8 1 month Dont use hack again 100%,My mage in prison i go login and he prison Evil or Very Mad

Your character will not be unbanned!!! And this is for all the players that hack the server!!!

hooker wrote:
Well, I guess that's what you get for hacking. Once you're banned, you're banned for good. They won't unban you.

Anyways.. Gev, i just noticed that I'm missing my rings on my bagi. Lone. 1 Destruction and 3 Tears

Well I have checked your account and the rings were not deleted after the rollback!
Back to top Go down
hooker

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:14 am

oh, well i don't know where they went :/
and Gev... once again.. luis set was full +9.. i know this because i made it.
he farmed the gears and gave them to me
he bought each piece from me except for his pants, he helped me get a +3 impulse instead.
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 am

hooker wrote:
oh, well i don't know where they went :/
and Gev... once again.. luis set was full +9.. i know this because i made it.
he farmed the gears and gave them to me
he bought each piece from me except for his pants, he helped me get a +3 impulse instead.
and what should I do about the 100 talismans? He used them on something right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 am

Last edited by . on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
djcriss

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

I only lost my 5000 dk coins from donation,and a seg wep +9 160 lvl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Last edited by . on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pauleta

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:40 am

will i ever get m items back cas it past about 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!   Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info about the maintenance and items that have been deleted!!!
Page 1 of 1