Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amnezak

Amnezak

+3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv  Empty
PostSubject: +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv    +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Hey guys dont you think that the rings in dshop are worth much more than just hunt 4,500 cvs ,, it should be much more cv then that it should be fixed and prices worth for cv should go up especially for those types of rings +1,2,3 they should exceed at least 20k cv Razz
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Gev

PostSubject: Re: +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv    +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 am

Amnezak wrote:
Hey guys dont you think that the rings in dshop are worth much more than just hunt 4,500 cvs ,, it should be much more cv then that it should be fixed and prices worth for cv should go up especially for those types of rings +1,2,3 they should exceed at least 20k cv Razz
you cannot buy a +3 ring if you don't have the +2 one, and you cannot buy a +2 ring if you don't have the +1. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amnezak

Amnezak

PostSubject: Re: +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv    +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Ahhh thats more like it i didnt understand at first it was too easy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv    +3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+3 Rings Too Cheap For Cv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Team FI :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: