Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look! This is My Topic :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrius12

Look! This is My Topic :D Empty
PostSubject: Look! This is My Topic :D   Look! This is My Topic :D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 am

First Fix sumy buffs scara all dont work.NExt i have good idea add to dshop 30% critical gems! and he prince is 1200 coins! its very good! other server very many people donated and buy it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Look! This is My Topic :D   Look! This is My Topic :D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am

andrius12 wrote:
First Fix sumy buffs scara all dont work.NExt i have good idea add to dshop 30% critical gems! and he prince is 1200 coins! its very good! other server very many people donated and buy it! bounce

I got a better idea, don't add 30% crit gems. Every server i've played on that has rediculous crit gems only wrecks the game for everyone. It's not like with the new rings etc that you need to introduce even more damage when characters already do enough damage.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look! This is My Topic :D   Look! This is My Topic :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 am

I think that the 30% crit gems are not such a good idea Very Happy

As for this topic, please move it to suggestions Smile

~RavenSummoner
Back to top Go down
Amnezak

Amnezak

PostSubject: Re: Look! This is My Topic :D   Look! This is My Topic :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Hpw about removing all rings and juste do straight basic dmg so that all can be equal in strength Wink
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look! This is My Topic :D   Look! This is My Topic :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Amnezak wrote:
Hpw about removing all rings and juste do straight basic dmg so that all can be equal in strength Wink

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look! This is My Topic :D   Look! This is My Topic :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look! This is My Topic :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Team FI :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: