Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide on where to level and where to get items :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nobby345

nobby345

Guide on where to level and where to get items :) Empty
PostSubject: Guide on where to level and where to get items :)   Guide on where to level and where to get items :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Here is Velocity Guide to leveling.
Please pm me for any requests and advice on farming or leveling or even character building or pvp combos Smile

Levelling:
1-10 Kill the lower mobs in braiken/loa.
10-30/40 Find akris in loa and kill, if your level does not shoot up head to Heiharp or denebe.
40-60 Go to Heiharp or an alternative place for leveling.
60 - enter into crespo dungeon A with a higher level Smile
LOWER LEVELS IS HARDER, FOLLOW THE LEVELLING IN TELE.
until level 90.
90 - Crevice dungeon is very good exp with a party.
95-115 - Here the best place to go is cursed maze for a few levels, mobs aren't to hard and monsters are on there own.
115- 145 Go to aquirius which is situated on loa 1/2 teleporter.
145-170 - Enter into Deadlands through cursed maze. Here is easier and better exp with a party.
170 - 195 - Go to West Morte or East Ares, these places are better with parties as you will get more exp and the mobs are large.
195 + from here i would enter into Hell On Earth which i find is a good map to level and also farm Carlsburg Vouchers.

FOLLOW DEAD FRONT ( DF ) THE HOLE WAY THROUGH, BEST WAY OF EXP.

Places to farm important items.[/u]
160 Weapons - VERY rare, but are found in FANTASY.
190 Sets - Easily found in FANTASY, hard place. You will need a party and a seg.
150 Sets - West Morte & East Ares & Tower Floors 2-5, Many mobs and easily farmed.
Carlsburg Vouchers - Hell On Earth - Exchanged for A7 Wings, Upgraded Ringsg & 5% Crit Gems.
Resistant% Gems + Attack % Gems - Found in FANTASY normally dropped from each mob.
Argates - These are found best i find in Loa or Parca from Akris.Each Akris drops 3 argates!

If you think of anything that is needed feel free to pm and ask and i will add it to this guide Smile
I will be making a guide for every class and also for other things if you suggest me ideas and this is used Smile
Many Thanks, Velocity/Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guide on where to level and where to get items :)   Guide on where to level and where to get items :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Thank you for guide
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron-fi.forumotion.com
nobby345

nobby345

PostSubject: Re: Guide on where to level and where to get items :)   Guide on where to level and where to get items :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Only trying to help the server Smile
If people feel this is helpful i shall go on to making more indepth and character builds and stuff guides Very Happy
No worries admin Smile
Back to top Go down
lukyz
Admin
Admin
lukyz

PostSubject: Re: Guide on where to level and where to get items :)   Guide on where to level and where to get items :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:32 pm

good guide ^^
Back to top Go down
nobby345

nobby345

PostSubject: Re: Guide on where to level and where to get items :)   Guide on where to level and where to get items :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:51 am

Thanks Very Happy
Did i help?
Also have you anything i could add in?
Back to top Go down
crimsane

crimsane

PostSubject: Re: Guide on where to level and where to get items :)   Guide on where to level and where to get items :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 pm

nobby345 wrote:
Only trying to help the server Smile
If people feel this is helpful i shall go on to making more indepth and character builds and stuff guides Very Happy
No worries admin Smile
the charater builds would be great ;p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J14qD6Vye9I&feature=related
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide on where to level and where to get items :)   Guide on where to level and where to get items :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide on where to level and where to get items :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Team FI :: Impulse Gaming Community :: Guides-
Jump to: