Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disconnect problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ohmygosh

Disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Disconnect problem   Disconnect problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 pm

I dunno why I already update to 1.01.26 and get everything run smooth until i click my character on the teleport guys and got d/c. And problem when I buy trans skill I got d/c, also it random d/c when I play dk. Can any1 get problem like me? Please help me I really want to join this DK with my friends from Evo. Thx a lot.
Back to top Go down
lukyz
Admin
Admin
lukyz

Disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconnect problem   Disconnect problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 am

hmmm,very wierd,tell me your pc features please,or download the game again...
Back to top Go down
ohmygosh

Disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconnect problem   Disconnect problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 am

I did download many times, and it still the same thing happen. Well I dont know why but I have no problem with evo dk.
Back to top Go down
Tomzito

Tomzito

Disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconnect problem   Disconnect problem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:36 am

I got the same problem long time ago,but it was different version of dekaron.
We solve the problem,after adding txt file to game with server IP.
I was helpful then,but i dunno how it works here.

I prefer download new firework 4.0,add all exe file from dekaron to ur firewall,check antywir for any block exe file or game.
Maybe ur antywir scan system and detect exe file of dekaron and say: It's trojan and put it to another file when he block it,game run normaly and work,but he block it after while and u got dc then.

Back to top Go down
SpikeTheReal

Disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconnect problem   Disconnect problem I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 pm

well yea
taht Evolution Dekaron is a big sever and tahtz normal if u dc some times but please ask the admins there

cause i was [GM]Fenix in Evo so i dont know the problems anymore but i speak for evo please ask them

Thanks For Understanding lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconnect problem   Disconnect problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disconnect problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Team FI :: Support :: Technical Support-
Jump to: