Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Launcher Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walch

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:32 am

I do not know if I am the only one having this problem, but when I open up my launcher, it opens off my screen. I can't click anything on the launcher, and the only way I can exit out of it is through task manager. I have no idea what this is; however, i know its not good. Any advise?
Back to top Go down
ind3siszive

ind3siszive

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 am

run it as admin, and make sure its not being blocked by your anti virus. And are you using PC or MAC?
Back to top Go down
Walch

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:44 am

Im using a PC and okay ill try running as administrator. It could be my anti-virus also let me check
Back to top Go down
Walch

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 am

Turning off my anti-virus and running the launcher as administrator did not work. I mean I can run the game through the bin folder; however, it does get somewhat annoying not being able to run the game through the launcher.
Back to top Go down
ind3siszive

ind3siszive

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 am

i run it fine, with launcher
Back to top Go down
Walch

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 am

Found the issue. My monitor was running screen 1/screen 2 at the same time. The launcher was on screen 2 so there was no way of me getting to it. CASE CLOSED haha
Back to top Go down
ind3siszive

ind3siszive

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 am

good for you bud. see you in game
Back to top Go down
lukyz
Admin
Admin
lukyz

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 pm

#CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Launcher Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problems   Launcher Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Launcher Problems
Page 1 of 1