Dekaron Team FI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Team FI

Welcome To Our Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Hunter Skill and Stat Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobby345

nobby345

Small Hunter Skill and Stat Guide Empty
PostSubject: Small Hunter Skill and Stat Guide   Small Hunter Skill and Stat Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Stat Guide

For stat points only add strength for your weapon requirements. Don't add any points into spirit. As for dexterity and heal it is your choice. Some builds are 4 dex 1 heal and others go 3 dex and 2 heal. Where to put them is up to you.

==================================================================

Skill Guide
The following skills are skills to get/max:
Critical Fire - Max it. It gives you 5% more critical chance when maxed.

Bow Mastery - Max it. It gives you a 30% increase in bow damage.

Triangle Shot, Wonder Firing, and Flore Novas - Max it. Great AoEs in PvE and PvP.

Crow Wings - Great Skill in PvP. It gains you distance and does high damage at the same time.

Ice Arrow - Max it. Very important skill in PvP for Bow Hunters. Slows your opponent.

Explosion Arrow - I find that this skill is great in PvE because it does high damage and it fills the gap in AoEs when in AoEing mobs.

Slow Arrow - Not completely sure if this would be great in PvP. It does 7k damage when maxed so putting points into this skill could be a wise investment.

Flore Novas - Great skill in PvE. Flore novas is a big 4 hit aoe and most like will do major damage when maxed or close to being maxed. In PvP it is ok, but a disadvantage is that it is shorter range than your other skills. Probably good skill when your enemy is close to you. It has a 2 second global cooldown though.

Wind Moving - A must have skill in PvP. When maxed it gives you an increase of 54% moving speed.Its the boost in speed that is needed in keeping your distance from your opponent.

Cure Wounds - This skill is optional.It helps in PvE when your pots are on cooldown. I highly recommend this skill.It heals about 50 hp per half second which is about 100 hp per second.This skill helps(for me at least) at the lvl 90 dungeons when a segnale's hyper heal is on cooldown.

Terrace Magic - Another optional skill.I find this skill great in PvE for Bow hunters who do not have a lot of stat points into heal. If you are a pure heal build with your stats at weapon requirement this skill will still help.Terrace Magic is not good in PvP though because it cuts your Pk Shield in half.
Back to top Go down

Small Hunter Skill and Stat Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Team FI :: Impulse Gaming Community :: Guides-
Jump to: